High Speed Rail Industry Leaders annual conference is taking place on Tuesday 12th June 2018 at Leeds College of Music.
Through a programme of keynote addresses and panel discussions, the conference will consider how the HS2 project is stimulating investment and supporting regional growth. The event will be chaired by BBC broadcaster Steph McGovern and joining us will be some of the transport industry’s most influential figures including politicians, senior industry figures and local authority officials from across the UK.
Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
- Mark Thurston, Chief Executive at HS2 Ltd
- Rachael Maskell MP, Shadow Rail Minister
- Councillor Judith Blake, Leader of Leeds City Council
- Paul Griffiths, Phase 2b Director, HS2 Ltd
- Dyan Crowther, Chief Executive, High Speed 1
- Clair Mowbray, National College of High Speed Rail
The conference is free to attend. Places are limited and offered on an invitation basis. If you would like to attend please contact: email@example.com